46. Walaw aradoo alkhurooja laaAAaddoo lahu AAuddatan walakin kariha Allahu
inbiAAathahum fathabbatahum waqeela oqAAudoo maAAa alqaAAideen
46. If they had intended to come out, they would certainly have made some preparation
therefor; but Allah was averse to their being sent forth; so He made them lag behind, and
they were told, "Sit ye among those who sit (inactive)."
47. Law kharajoo feekum ma zadookum illa khabalan walaawdaAAoo khilalakum
yabghoonakumu alfitnata wafeekum sammaAAoona lahum wa
47. If they had come out with you, they would not have added to your (strength) but only
(made for) disorder, hurrying to and fro in your midst and sowing sedition among you,
and there would have been some among you who would have listened to them. But Allah
knoweth well those who do wrong.
48. Laqadi ibtaghawoo alfitnata min qablu waqallaboo laka al-omoora hatta jaa alhaqqu
ahara amru Allahi wahum karihoon
48. Indeed they had plotted sedition before, and upset matters for thee, until,- the Truth
arrived, and the Decree of Allah became manifest much to their disgust.www.islamicbulletin.com