114. Wama kana istighfaru ibraheema li-abeehi illa AAan mawAAidatin waAAadaha
iyyahu falamma tabayyana lahu annahu AAaduwwun lillahi tabarraa minhu inna
ibraheema laawwahun haleem
114. And Abraham prayed for his father's forgiveness only because of a promise he had
made to him. But when it became clear to him that he was an enemy to Allah, he
dissociated himself from him: for Abraham was most tender-hearted, forbearing.
115. Wama kana Allahu liyudilla qawman baAAda ith hadahum hatta yubayyina lahum
ma yattaqoona inna Allaha bikulli shay-in AAaleem
115. And Allah will not mislead a people after He hath guided them, in order that He may
make clear to them what to fear (and avoid)- for Allah hath knowledge of all things.
116. Inna Allaha lahu mulku a
l-ardi yuhyee wayumeetu wama lakum min
dooni Allahi min waliyyin wala naseer
116. Unto Allah belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth. He giveth life and
He taketh it. Except for Him ye have no protector nor helper.www.islamicbulletin.com