137. Fa-in amanoo bimithli ma amantum bihi faqadi ihtadaw wa-in tawallaw fa-innama
hum fee shiqaqin fasayakfeekahumu Allahu wahuwa a
137. So if they believe as ye believe, they are indeed on the right path; but if they turn
back, it is they who are in schism; but Allah will suffice thee as against them, and He is
the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing.
138. Sibghata Allahi waman ahsanu mina Allahi sibghatan wanahnu lahu AAabidoon
138. (Our religion is) the Baptism of Allah. And who can baptize better than Allah. And
it is He Whom we worship.
139. Qul atuhajjoonana fee Allahi wahuwa rabbuna warabbukum walana aAAmaluna
walakum aAAmalukum wanahnu lahu mukhlisoon
139. Say: Will ye dispute with us about Allah, seeing that He is our Lord and your Lord;
that we are responsible for our doings and ye for yours; and that We are sincere (in our
faith) in Him?
140. Am taqooloona inna ibraheema wa-ismaAAeela wa-ishaqa wayaAAqooba wa
asbata kanoo hoodan aw nasara qul aantum aAAlamu ami Allahu waman a