71. Yawma nadAAoo kulla onasin bi-imamihim faman ootiya kitabahu biyameenihi
faola-ika yaqraoona kitabahum wala yu
71. One day We shall call together all human beings with their (respective) Imams: those
who are given their record in their right hand will read it (with pleasure), and they will
not be dealt with unjustly in the least.
72. Waman kana fee hathihi aAAma fahuwa fee al-akhirati aAAma waadallu sabeela
72. But those who were blind in this world, will be blind in the hereafter, and most astray
from the Path.
73. Wa-in kadoo layaftinoonaka AAani allathee awhayna ilayka litaftariya AAalayna
ghayrahu wa-ithan la
73. And their purpose was to tempt thee away from that which We had revealed unto
thee, to substitute in our name something quite different; (in that case), behold! they
would certainly have made thee (their) friend!www.islamicbulletin.com