68. Do ye then feel secure that He will not cause you to be swallowed up beneath the
earth when ye are on land, or that He will not send against you a violent tornado (with
showers of stones) so that ye shall find no one to carry out your affairs for you?
69. Am amintum an yuAAeedakum feehi taratan okhra fayursila AAalaykum qasifan
rreehi fayughriqakum bima kafartum thumma la tajidoo lakum AAalayna bihi
69. Or do ye feel secure that He will not send you back a second time to sea and send
against you a heavy gale to drown you because of your ingratitude, so that ye find no
helper. Therein against Us?
70. Walaqad karramna banee adama wahamalnahum fee albarri wa
ttayyibati wafaddalnahum AAala katheerin mimman khalaqna tafdeela
70. We have honoured the sons of Adam; provided them with transport on land and sea;
given them for sustenance things good and pure; and conferred on them special favours,
above a great part of our creation.
Section 8 (71-77)www.islamicbulletin.com