15. Faamma allatheena amanoo waAAamiloo a
ssalihati fahum fee rawdatin yuhbaroon
15. Then those who have believed and worked righteous deeds, shall be made happy in a
Mead of Delight.
16. Waamma allatheena kafaroo wakaththaboo bi-ayatina waliqa-i al-akhirati faola-ika
fee alAAathabi muhdaroon
16. And those who have rejected Faith and falsely denied our Signs and the meeting of
the Hereafter,- such shall be brought forth to Punishment.
17. Fasubhana Allahi heena tumsoona waheena tusbihoon
17. So (give) glory to Allah, when ye reach eventide and when ye rise in the morning;www.islamicbulletin.com