24. Inna arsalnaka bi
lhaqqi basheeran wanatheeran wa-in min ommatin illa khala feeha
24. Verily We have sent thee in truth, as a bearer of glad tidings, and as a warner: and
there never was a people, without a warner having lived among them (in the past).
25. Wa-in yukaththibooka faqad kaththaba allatheena min qablihim jaat-hum rusuluhum
25. And if they reject thee, so did their predecessors, to whom came their apostles with
Clear Signs, Books of dark prophecies, and the Book of Enlightenment.
26. Thumma akhathtu allatheena kafaroo fakayfa kana nakeer
26. In the end did I punish those who rejected Faith: and how (terrible) was My rejection
Section 4 (27-37)www.islamicbulletin.com