29. Daraba Allahu mathalan rajulan feehi shurakao mutashakisoona warajulan salaman
lirajulin hal yastawiyani mathalan alhamdu lillahi bal aktharuhum la yaAAlamoon
29. Allah puts forth a Parable a man belonging to many partners at variance with each
other, and a man belonging entirely to one master: are those two equal in comparison?
Praise be to Allah. but most of them have no knowledge.
30. Innaka mayyitun wa-innahum mayyitoon
30. Truly thou wilt die (one day), and truly they (too) will die (one day).
31. Thumma innakum yawma alqiyamati AAinda rabbikum takhtasimoon
31. In the end will ye (all), on the Day of Judgment, settle your disputes in the presence
of your Lord.Section 4 (32-41) www.islamicbulletin.com