58. Not equal are the blind and those who (clearly) see: Nor are (equal) those who believe
and work deeds of righteousness, and those who do evil. Little do ye learn by
59. Inna a
ssaAAata laatiyatun la rayba feeha walakinna akthara a
nnasi la yu/minoon
59. The Hour will certainly come: Therein is no doubt: Yet most men believe not.
60. Waqala rabbukumu odAAoonee astajib lakum inna allatheena yastakbiroona AAan
AAibadatee sayadkhuloona jahannama dakhireen
60. And your Lord says: "Call on Me; I will answer your (Prayer): but those who are too
arrogant to serve Me will surely find themselves in Hell - in humiliation!"
Section 7 (61-68)
61. Allahu allathee jaAAala lakumu allayla litaskunoo feehi wa
nnahara mubsiran inna
Allaha lathoo fadlin AAala a
nnasi walakinna akthara a
nnasi la yashkuroon