64. It is Allah Who has made for you the earth as a resting place, and the sky as a canopy,
and has given you shape- and made your shapes beautiful,- and has provided for you
Sustenance, of things pure and good;- such is Allah your Lord. So Glory to Allah, the
Lord of the Worlds!
65. Huwa alhayyu la ilaha illa huwa fa
dAAoohu mukhliseena lahu a
lillahi rabbi alAAalameen
65. He is the Living (One): There is no god but He: Call upon Him, giving Him sincere
devotion. Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds!
66. Qul innee nuheetu an aAAbuda allatheena tadAAoona min dooni Allahi lamma
jaaniya albayyinatu min rabbee waomirtu an oslima lirabbi alAAalameen
66. Say: "I have been forbidden to invoke those whom ye invoke besides Allah,- seeing
that the Clear Sings have come to me from my Lord; and I have been commanded to bow
(in Islam) to the Lord of the Worlds."www.islamicbulletin.com