72. Such will be the Garden of which ye are made heirs for your (good) deeds (in life).
73. Lakum feeha fakihatun katheeratun minha ta/kuloon
73. Ye shall have therein abundance of fruit, from which ye shall have satisfaction.
74. Inna almujrimeena fee AAathabi jahannama khalidoon
74. The sinners will be in the Punishment of Hell, to dwell therein (for aye):
75. La yufattaru AAanhum wahum feehi mublisoon
75. Nowise will the (Punishment) be lightened for them, and in despair will they be there
alamnahum walakin kanoo humu a
76. Nowise shall We be unjust to them: but it is they who have been unjust themselves.www.islamicbulletin.com