58. And they say, "Are our gods best, or he?" This they set forth to thee, only by way of
disputation: yea, they are a contentious people.
59. In huwa illa AAabdun anAAamna AAalayhi wajaAAalnahu mathalan libanee isra-
59. He was no more than a servant: We granted Our favour to him, and We made him an
example to the Children of Israel.
60. Walaw nashao lajaAAalna minkum mala-ikatan fee al-ardi yakhlufoon
60. And if it were Our Will, We could make angels from amongst you, succeeding each
other on the earth.
61. Wa-innahu laAAilmun li
ssaAAati fala tamtarunna biha wa
ttabiAAooni hatha siratun
61. And (Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore
have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is a Straight Way.www.islamicbulletin.com