26. Allah disdains not to use the similitude of things, lowest as well as highest. Those
who believe know that it is truth from their Lord; but those who reject Faith say: "What
means Allah by this similitude?" By it He causes many to stray, and many He leads into
the right path; but He causes not to stray, except those who forsake (the path),--
27. Allatheena yanqudoona AAahda Allahi min baAAdi meethaqihi wayaqtaAAoona ma
amara Allahu bihi an yoosala wayufsidoona fee al-ardi ola-ika humu alkhasiroon
27. Those who break Allah's Covenant after it is ratified, and who sunder what Allah Has
ordered to be joined, and do mischief on earth: These cause loss (only) to themselves.
28. Kayfa takfuroona biAllahi wakuntum amwatan faahyakum thumma yumeetukum
thumma yuhyeekum thumma ilayhi turjaAAoon
28. How can ye reject the faith in Allah.--seeing that ye were without life, and He gave
you life; then will He cause you to die, and will again bring you to life; and again to Him
will ye return.
29. Huwa allathee khalaqa lakum ma fee al-ardi jameeAAan thumma istawa ila a
fasawwahunna sabAAa samawatin wahuwa bikulli shay-in AAaleem