32. Qaloo subhanaka la AAilma lana illa ma AAallamtana innaka anta alAAaleemu
32. They said: "Glory to Thee, of knowledge We have none, save what Thou Hast taught
us: In truth it is Thou Who art perfect in knowledge and wisdom."
33. Qala ya adamu anbi/hum bi-asma-ihim falamma anbaahum bi-asma-ihim qala alam
aqul lakum innee aAAlamu ghayba a
l-ardi waaAAlamu ma tubdoona
wama kuntum taktumoon
33. He said: "O Adam! Tell them their natures." When he had told them, Allah said: "Did
I not tell you that I know the secrets of heaven and earth, and I know what ye reveal and
what ye conceal?"
34. Wa-ith qulna lilmala-ikati osjudoo li-adama fasajadoo illa ibleesa aba wa
wakana mina alkafireen
34. And behold, We said to the angels: "Bow down to Adam" and they bowed down. Not
so Iblis: he refused and was haughty: He was of those who reject Faith.www.islamicbulletin.com