31. And We shall try you until We test those among you who strive their utmost and
persevere in patience; and We shall try your reported (mettle).
32. Inna allatheena kafaroo wasaddoo AAan sabeeli Allahi washaqqoo a
baAAdi ma tabayyana lahumu alhuda lan yaduroo Allaha shay-an wasayuhbitu
32. Those who reject Allah, hinder (men) from the Path of Allah, and resist the
Messenger, after Guidance has been clearly shown to them, will not injure Allah in the
least, but He will make their deeds of no effect.
33. Ya ayyuha allatheena amanoo ateeAAoo Allaha waateeAAoo a
rrasoola wala tubtiloo
33. O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the apostle, and make not vain your deeds!
34. Inna allatheena kafaroo wasaddoo AAan sabeeli Allahi thumma matoo wahum
kuffarun falan yaghfira Allahu lahumwww.islamicbulletin.com