34. Those who reject Allah, and hinder (men) from the Path of Allah, then die rejecting
Allah,- Allah will not forgive them.
35. Fala tahinoo watadAAoo ila a
ssalmi waantumu al-aAAlawna wa
walan yatirakum aAAmalakum
35. Be not weary and faint-hearted, crying for peace, when ye should be uppermost: for
Allah is with you, and will never put you in loss for your (good) deeds.
36. Innama alhayatu a
ddunya laAAibun walahwun wa-in tu/minoo watattaqoo yu/tikum
ojoorakum wala yas-alkum amwalakum
36. The life of this world is but play and amusement: and if ye believe and guard against
Evil, He will grant you your recompense, and will not ask you (to give up) your
37. In yas-alkumooha fayuhfikum tabkhaloo wayukhrij adghanakum
37. If He were to ask you for all of them, and press you, ye would covetously withhold,
and He would bring out all your ill-feeling.www.islamicbulletin.com