15. Innama almu/minoona allatheena amanoo bi
llahi warasoolihi thumma lam yartaboo
wajahadoo bi-amwalihim waanfusihim fee sabeeli Allahi ola-ika humu a
15. Only those are Believers who have believed in Allah and His Messenger, and have
never since doubted, but have striven with their belongings and their persons in the Cause
of Allah: such are the sincere ones.
16. Qul atuAAallimoona Allaha bideenikum wa
llahu yaAAlamu ma fee a
wama fee al-ardi wa
llahu bikulli shay-in AAaleem
16. Say: "What! Will ye instruct Allah about your religion? But Allah knows all that is in
the heavens and on earth: He has full knowledge of all things.
17. Yamunnoona AAalayka an aslamoo qul la tamunnoo AAalayya islamakum bali
Allahu yamunnu AAalaykum an hadakum lil-eemani in kuntum sadiqeen