16. Islawha fa
sbiroo aw la tasbiroo sawaon AAalaykum innama tujzawna ma kuntum
16. "Burn ye therein: the same is it to you whether ye bear it with patience, or not: Ye but
receive the recompense of your (own) deeds."
17. Inna almuttaqeena fee jannatin wanaAAeem
17. As to the Righteous, they will be in Gardens, and in Happiness,-
18. Fakiheena bima atahum rabbuhum wawaqahum rabbuhum AAathaba aljaheem
18. Enjoying the (Bliss) which their Lord hath bestowed on them, and their Lord shall
deliver them from the Penalty of the Fire.
19. Kuloo wa
shraboo hanee-an bima kuntum taAAmaloon