23. YatanazaAAoona feeha ka/san la laghwun feeha wala ta/theem
23. They shall there exchange, one with another, a (loving) cup free of frivolity, free of
all taint of ill.
24. Wayatoofu AAalayhim ghilmanun lahum kaannahum lu/luon maknoon
24. Round about them will serve, (devoted) to them. Youths (handsome) as Pearls well-
25. Waaqbala baAAduhum AAala baAAdin yatasaaloon
25. They will advance to each other, engaging in mutual enquiry.
26. Qaloo inna kunna qablu fee ahlina mushfiqeen
26. They will say: "Aforetime, we were not without fear for the sake of our people.www.islamicbulletin.com