7. They perform (their) vows, and they fear a Day whose evil flies far and wide.
8. WayutAAimona a
ttaAAama AAala hubbihi miskeenan wayateeman waaseera
8. And they feed, for the love of Allah, the indigent, the orphan, and the captive,-
9. Innama nutAAimukum liwajhi Allahi la nureedu minkum jazaan wala shukoora
9. (Saying),"We feed you for the sake of Allah alone: no reward do we desire from you,
10. Inna nakhafu min rabbina yawman AAaboosan qamtareera
10. "We only fear a Day of distressful Wrath from the side of our Lord."
11. Fawaqahumu Allahu sharra thalika alyawmi walaqqahum nadratan wasuroora
11. But Allah will deliver them from the evil of that Day, and will shed over them a Light
of Beauty and (blissful) Joy.www.islamicbulletin.com