27. Inna haola-i yuhibboona alAAajilata wayatharoona waraahum yawman thaqeela
27. As to these, they love the fleeting life, and put away behind them a Day (that will be)
28. Nahnu khalaqnahum washadadna asrahum wa-itha shi/na baddalna amthalahum
28. It is We Who created them, and We have made their joints strong; but, when We will,
We can substitute the like of them by a complete change.
29. Inna hathihi tathkiratun faman shaa ittakhatha ila rabbihi sabeela
29. This is an admonition: Whosoever will, let him take a (straight) Path to his Lord.
30. Wama tashaoona illa an yashaa Allahu inna Allaha kana AAaleeman hakeema
30. But ye will not, except as Allah wills; for Allah is full of Knowledge and Wisdom.www.islamicbulletin.com