AAlamoo annama amwalukum waawladukum fitnatun waanna Allaha AAindahu
28. And know ye that your possessions and your progeny are but a trial; and that it is
Allah with Whom lies your highest reward.
Section 4 (29-37)
29. Ya ayyuha allatheena amanoo in tattaqoo Allaha yajAAal lakum furqanan wayukaffir
AAankum sayyi-atikum wayaghfir lakum wa
llahu thoo alfadli alAAa
29. O ye who believe! if ye fear Allah, He will grant you a criterion (to judge between
right and wrong), remove from you (all) evil (that may afflict) you, and forgive you: for
Allah is the Lord of grace unbounded.
30. Wa-ith yamkuru bika allatheena kafaroo liyuthbitooka aw yaqtulooka aw yukhrijooka
wayamkuroona wayamkuru Allahu wa
llahu khayru almakireen
30. Remember how the Unbelievers plotted against thee, to keep thee in bonds, or slay
thee, or get thee out (of thy home). They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best
of planners is Allah.www.islamicbulletin.com