54. So the king said: "Bring him unto me; I will take him specially to serve about my own
person." Therefore when he had spoken to him, he said: "Be assured this day, thou art,
before our own presence, with rank firmly established, and fidelity fully proved!
55. Qala ijAAalnee AAala khaza-ini al-ardi innee hafee
55. (Joseph) said: "Set me over the store-houses of the land: I will indeed guard them, as
one that knows (their importance)."
56. Wakathalika makanna liyoosufa fee al-ardi yatabawwao minha haythu yashao
nuseebu birahmatina man nashao wala nudeeAAu ajra almuhsineen
56. Thus did We give established power to Joseph in the land, to take possession therein
as, when, or where he pleased. We bestow of our Mercy on whom We please, and We
suffer not, to be lost, the reward of those who do good.
57. Walaajru al-akhirati khayrun lillatheena amanoo wakanoo yattaqoon
57. But verily the reward of the Hereafter is the best, for those who believe, and are
constant in righteousness.
Section 8 (58-68)www.islamicbulletin.com