71. Qaloo waaqbaloo AAalayhim matha tafqidoon
71. They said, turning towards them: "What is it that ye miss?"
72. Qaloo nafqidu suwaAAa almaliki waliman jaa bihi himlu baAAeerin waana bihi
72. They said: "We miss the great beaker of the king; for him who produces it, is (the
reward of) a camel load; I will be bound by it."
73. Qaloo ta
llahi laqad AAalimtum ma ji/na linufsida fee al-ardi wama kunna sariqeen
73. (The brothers) said: "By Allah. well ye know that we came not to make mischief in
the land, and we are no thieves!"
74. Qaloo fama jazaohu in kuntum kathibeen
74. (The Egyptians) said: "What then shall be the penalty of this, if ye are (proved) to