47. Aw ya/khuthahum AAala takhawwufin fa-inna rabbakum laraoofun raheem
47. Or that He may not call them to account by a process of slow wastage - for thy Lord
is indeed full of kindness and mercy.
48. Awa lam yaraw ila ma khalaqa Allahu min shay-in yatafayyao
shshama-ili sujjadan lillahi wahum dakhiroon
48. Do they not look at Allah.s creation, (even) among (inanimate) things,- How their
(very) shadows turn round, from the right and the left, prostrating themselves to Allah,
and that in the humblest manner?
49. Walillahi yasjudu ma fee a
ssamawati wama fee al-ardi min dabbatin wa
wahum la yastakbiroon
49. And to Allah doth obeisance all that is in the heavens and on earth, whether moving
(living) creatures or the angels: for none are arrogant (before their Lord).www.islamicbulletin.com