37. If thou art anxious for their guidance, yet Allah guideth not such as He leaves to stray,
and there is none to help them.
38. Waaqsamoo bi
llahi jahda aymanihim la yabAAathu Allahu man yamootu bala
waAAdan AAalayhi haqqan walakinna akthara a
nnasi la yaAAlamoon
38. They swear their strongest oaths by Allah, that Allah will not raise up those who die:
Nay, but it is a promise (binding) on Him in truth: but most among mankind realise it not.
39. Liyubayyina lahumu allathee yakhtalifoona feehi waliyaAAlama allatheena kafaroo
annahum kanoo kathibeen
39. (They must be raised up), in order that He may manifest to them the truth of that
wherein they differ, and that the rejecters of Truth may realise that they had indeed
(surrendered to) Falsehood.
40. Innama qawluna lishay-in itha aradnahu an naqoola lahu kun fayakoon
40. For to anything which We have willed, We but say the word, "Be", and it is.www.islamicbulletin.com