208. O ye who believe! Enter into Islam whole-heartedly; and follow not the footsteps of
the evil one; for he is to you an avowed enemy.
209. Fa-in zalaltum min baAAdi ma jaatkumu albayyinatu fa
AAlamoo anna Allaha
209. If ye backslide after the clear (Signs) have come to you, then know that Allah is
Exalted in Power, Wise.
210. Hal yan
uroona illa an ya/tiyahumu Allahu fee
ulalin mina alghamami wa
ikatu waqudiya al-amru wa-ila Allahi turjaAAu al-omoor
210. Will they wait until Allah comes to them in canopies of clouds, with angels (in His
train) and the question is (thus) settled? but to Allah do all questions go back (for
Section 26 (211-216)
211. Sal banee isra-eela kam ataynahum min ayatin bayyinatin waman yubaddil
niAAmata Allahi min baAAdi ma jaat-hu fa-inna Allaha shadeedu alAAiqab