67. "Fie upon you, and upon the things that ye worship besides Allah. Have ye no
68. Qaloo harriqoohu wa
nsuroo alihatakum in kuntum faAAileen
68. They said, "Burn him and protect your gods, If ye do (anything at all)!"
69. Qulna ya naru koonee bardan wasalaman AAala ibraheem
69. We said, "O Fire! be thou cool, and (a means of) safety for Abraham!"
70. Waaradoo bihi kaydan fajaAAalnahumu al-akhsareen
70. Then they sought a stratagem against him: but We made them the ones that lost most!
71. Wanajjaynahu walootan ila al-ardi allatee barakna feeha lilAAalameen
71. But We delivered him and (his nephew) Lut (and directed them) to the land which
We have blessed for the nations.www.islamicbulletin.com