71. If the Truth had been in accord with their desires, truly the heavens and the earth, and
all beings therein would have been in confusion and corruption! Nay, We have sent them
their admonition, but they turn away from their admonition.
72. Am tas-aluhum kharjan fakharaju rabbika khayrun wahuwa khayru a
72. Or is it that thou askest them for some recompense? But the recompense of thy Lord
is best: He is the Best of those who give sustenance.
73. Wa-innaka latadAAoohum ila siratin mustaqeem
73. But verily thou callest them to the Straight Way;
74. Wa-inna allatheena la yu/minoona bi
l-akhirati AAani a
74. And verily those who believe not in the Hereafter are deviating from that Way.www.islamicbulletin.com