8. Wayadrao AAanha alAAathaba an tashhada arbaAAa shahadatin bi
8. But it would avert the punishment from the wife, if she bears witness four times (with
an oath) By Allah, that (her husband) is telling a lie;
lkhamisata anna ghadaba Allahi AAalayha in kana mina a
9. And the fifth (oath) should be that she solemnly invokes the wrath of Allah on herself
if (her accuser) is telling the truth.
10. Walawla fadlu Allahi AAalaykum warahmatuhu waanna Allaha tawwabun hakeem
10. If it were not for Allah's grace and mercy on you, and that Allah is Oft- Returning,
full of Wisdom,--(Ye would be ruined indeed).
Section 2 (11-20)www.islamicbulletin.com