22. "And this is the favour with which thou dost reproach me,--that thou hast enslaved the
Children of Israel!"
23. Qala firAAawnu wama rabbu alAAalameen
23. Pharaoh said: "And what is the 'Lord and Cherisher of the worlds'?"
24. Qala rabbu a
l-ardi wama baynahuma in kuntum mooqineen
24. (Moses) said: "The Lord and Cherisher of the heavens and the earth, and all between,-
-if ye want to be quite sure."
25. Qala liman hawlahu ala tastamiAAoon
25. (Pharaoh) said to those around: "Did ye not listen (to what he says)?"
26. Qala rabbukum warabbu aba-ikumu al-awwaleen
26. (Moses) said: "Your Lord and the Lord of your fathers from the beginning!"www.islamicbulletin.com