43. Qala lahum moosa alqoo ma antum mulqoon
43. Moses said to them: "Throw ye--that which ye are about to throw!"
44. Faalqaw hibalahum waAAisiyyahum waqaloo biAAizzati firAAawna inna lanahnu
44. So they threw their ropes and their rods, and said: "By the might of Pharaoh, it is we
who will certainly win!"
45. Faalqa moosa AAasahu fa-itha hiya talqafu ma ya/fikoon
45. Then Moses threw his rod, when, behold, it straightway swallows up all the
falsehoods which they fake!
46. Faolqiya a
46. Then did the sorcerers fall down, prostrate in adoration,www.islamicbulletin.com