41. Qala nakkiroo laha AAarshaha nan
ur atahtadee am takoonu mina allatheena la
41. He said: "Transform her throne out of all recognition by her: let us see whether she is
guided (to the truth) or is one of those who receive no guidance."
42. Falamma jaat qeela ahakatha AAarshuki qalat kaannahu huwa waooteena alAAilma
min qabliha wakunna muslimeen
42. So when she arrived, she was asked, "Is this thy throne?" She said, "It was just like
this; and knowledge was bestowed on us in advance of this, and we have submitted to
Allah (in Islam)."
43. Wasaddaha ma kanat taAAbudu min dooni Allahi innaha kanat min qawmin
43. And he diverted her from the worship of others besides Allah. for she was (sprung) of
a people that had no faith.www.islamicbulletin.com