32. She said: "Ye chiefs! advise me in (this) my affair: no affair have I decided except in
Section 3 (32-44)
33. Qaloo nahnu oloo quwwatin waoloo ba/sin shadeedin wa
l-amru ilayki fa
33. They said: "We are endued with strength, and given to vehement war: but the
command is with thee; so consider what thou wilt command."
34. Qalat inna almulooka itha dakhaloo qaryatan afsadooha wajaAAaloo aAAizzata
ahliha athillatan wakathalika yafAAaloon
34. She said: "Kings, when they enter a country, despoil it, and make the noblest of its
people its meanest thus do they behave.
35. Wa-innee mursilatun ilayhim bihadiyyatin fana
iratun bima yarjiAAu almursaloon
35. "But I am going to send him a present, and (wait) to see with what (answer) return