6. Wanumakkina lahum fee al-ardi wanuriya firAAawna wahamana wajunoodahuma
minhum ma kanoo yahtharoon
6. To establish a firm place for them in the land, and to show Pharaoh, Haman, and their
hosts, at their hands, the very things against which they were taking precautions.
7. Waawhayna ila ommi moosa an ardiAAeehi fa-itha khifti AAalayhi faalqeehi fee
alyammi wala takhafee wala tahzanee inna raddoohu ilayki wajaAAiloohu mina
7. So We sent this inspiration to the mother of Moses: "Suckle (thy child), but when thou
hast fears about him, cast him into the river, but fear not nor grieve: for We shall restore
him to thee, and We shall make him one of Our apostles."
ltaqatahu alu firAAawna liyakoona lahum AAaduwwan wahazanan inna
firAAawna wahamana wajunoodahuma kanoo khati-een
8. Then the people of Pharaoh picked him up (from the river): (It was intended) that
(Moses) should be to them an adversary and a cause of sorrow: for Pharaoh and Haman
and (all) their hosts were men of sin.www.islamicbulletin.com