19. Then, when he decided to lay hold of the man who was an enemy to both of them,
that man said: "O Moses! Is it thy intention to slay me as thou slewest a man yesterday?
Thy intention is none other than to become a powerful violent man in the land, and not to
be one who sets things right!"
20. Wajaa rajulun min aqsa almadeenati yasAAa qala ya moosa inna almalaa
ya/tamiroona bika liyaqtulooka fa
khruj innee laka mina a
20. And there came a man, running, from the furthest end of the City. He said: "O Moses!
the Chiefs are taking counsel together about thee, to slay thee: so get thee away, for I do
give thee sincere advice."
21. Fakharaja minha kha-ifan yataraqqabu qala rabbi najjinee mina alqawmi
21. He therefore got away therefrom, looking about, in a state of fear. He prayed "O my
Lord! save me from people given to wrong-doing."
Section 3 (22-28)www.islamicbulletin.com