12. Waharramna AAalayhi almaradiAAa min qablu faqalat hal adullukum AAala ahli
baytin yakfuloonahu lakum wahum lahu nasihoon
12. And we ordained that he refused suck at first, until (His sister came up and) said:
"Shall I point out to you the people of a house that will nourish and bring him up for you
and be sincerely attached to him?"...
13. Faradadnahu ila ommihi kay taqarra AAaynuha wala tahzana walitaAAlama anna
waAAda Allahi haqqun walakinna aktharahum la yaAAlamoon
13. Thus did We restore him to his mother, that her eye might be comforted, that she
might not grieve, and that she might know that the promise of Allah is true: but most of
them do not understand.
Section 2 (14-21)
14. Walamma balagha ashuddahu wa
stawa ataynahu hukman waAAilman wakathalika
14. When he reached full age, and was firmly established (in life), We bestowed on him
wisdom and knowledge: for thus do We reward those who do good.www.islamicbulletin.com