29. A-innakum lata/toona a
rrijala wataqtaAAoona a
ssabeela wata/toona fee nadeekumu
almunkara fama kana jawaba qawmihi illa an qaloo i/tina biAAathabi Allahi in kunta
29. "Do ye indeed approach men, and cut off the highway?--and practise wickedness
(even) in your councils?" But his people gave no answer but this: they said: "Bring us the
Wrath of Allah if thou tellest the truth."
30. Qala rabbi onsurnee AAala alqawmi almufsideen
30. He said: "O my Lord! help Thou me against people who do mischief!"
Section 4 (31-44)
31. Walamma jaat rusuluna ibraheema bi
lbushra qaloo inna muhlikoo ahli hathihi
alqaryati inna ahlaha kanoo
31. When Our Messengers came to Abraham with the good news, they said: "We are
indeed going to destroy the people of this township: for truly they are (addicted to)