41. Those who reject the Message when it comes to them (are not hidden from Us). And
indeed it is a Book of exalted power.
42. La ya/teehi albatilu min bayni yadayhi wala min khalfihi tanzeelun min hakeemin
42. No falsehood can approach it from before or behind it: It is sent down by One Full of
Wisdom, Worthy of all Praise.
43. Ma yuqalu laka illa ma qad qeela li
rrusuli min qablika inna rabbaka lathoo
maghfiratin wathoo AAiqabin aleem
43. Nothing is said to thee that was not said to the apostles before thee: that thy lord has
at his Command (all) forgiveness as well as a most Grievous Penalty.www.islamicbulletin.com