29. Wamin ayatihi khalqu a
l-ardi wama baththa feehima min dabbatin
wahuwa AAala jamAAihim itha yashao qadeer
29. And among His Signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the living
creatures that He has scattered through them: and He has power to gather them together
when He wills.
Section 4 (30-43)
30. Wama asabakum min museebatin fabima kasabat aydeekum wayaAAfoo AAan
30. Whatever misfortune happens to you, is because on the things your hands have
wrought, and for many (of them) He grants forgiveness.
31. Wama antum bimuAAjizeena fee al-ardi wama lakum min dooni Allahi min waliyyin
31. Nor can ye frustrate (aught), (fleeing) through the earth; nor have ye, besides Allah,
any one to protect or to help.www.islamicbulletin.com