42. Innama a
ssabeelu AAala allatheena ya
nnasa wayabghoona fee al-ardi
bighayri alhaqqi ola-ika lahum AAathabun aleem
42. The blame is only against those who oppress men and wrong-doing and insolently
transgress beyond bounds through the land, defying right and justice: for such there will
be a penalty grievous.
43. Walaman sabara waghafara inna thalika lamin AAazmi al-omoor
43. But indeed if any show patience and forgive, that would truly be an exercise of
courageous will and resolution in the conduct of affairs.
Section 5 (44-53)
44. Waman yudlili Allahu fama lahu min waliyyin min baAAdihi watara a
lamma raawoo alAAathaba yaqooloona hal ila maraddin min sabeel
44. For any whom Allah leaves astray, there is no protector thereafter. And thou wilt see
the Wrong-doers, when in sight of the Penalty, Say: "Is there any way (to effect) a