6. Wa-itha hushira a
nnasu kanoo lahum aAAdaan wakanoo biAAibadatihim kafireen
6. And when mankind are gathered together (at the Resurrection), they will be hostile to
them and reject their worship (altogether)!
7. Wa-itha tutla AAalayhim ayatuna bayyinatin qala allatheena kafaroo lilhaqqi lamma
jaahum hatha sihrun mubeen
7. When Our Clear Signs are rehearsed to them, the Unbelievers say, of the Truth when it
comes to them: "This is evident sorcery!"
8. Am yaqooloona iftarahu qul ini iftaraytuhu fala tamlikoona lee mina Allahi shay-an
huwa aAAlamu bima tufeedoona feehi kafa bihi shaheedan baynee wabaynakum wahuwa
8. Or do they say, "He has forged it"? Say: "Had I forged it, then can ye obtain no single
(blessing) for me from Allah. He knows best of that whereof ye talk (so glibly)! Enough
is He for a witness between me and you! And he is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."www.islamicbulletin.com