18. Ola-ika allatheena haqqa AAalayhimu alqawlu fee umamin qad khalat min qablihim
mina aljinni wa
l-insi innahum kanoo khasireen
18. Such are they against whom is proved the sentence among the previous generations of
Jinns and men, that have passed away; for they will be (utterly) lost.
19. Walikullin darajatun mimma AAamiloo waliyuwaffiyahum aAAmalahum wahum la
19. And to all are (assigned) degrees according to the deeds which they (have done), and
in order that ((Allah)) may recompense their deeds, and no injustice be done to them.
20. Wayawma yuAAradu allatheena kafaroo AAala a
nnari athhabtum tayyibatikum fee
stamtaAAtum biha fa
lyawma tujzawna AAathaba alhooni
bima kuntum tastakbiroona fee al-ardi bighayri alhaqqi wabima kuntum tafsuqoon
20. And on the Day that the Unbelievers will be placed before the Fire, (It will be said to
them): "Ye received your good things in the life of the world, and ye took your pleasure
out of them: but today shall ye be recompensed with a Penalty of humiliation: for that ye
were arrogant on earth without just cause, and that ye (ever) transgressed."
Section 3 (21-26)www.islamicbulletin.com