11. Waqala allatheena kafaroo lillatheena amanoo law kana khayran ma sabaqoona ilayhi
wa-ith lam yahtadoo bihi fasayaqooloona hatha ifkun qadeem
11. The Unbelievers say of those who believe: "If (this Message) were a good thing,
(such men) would not have gone to it first, before us!" And seeing that they guide not
themselves thereby, they will say, "this is an (old,) falsehood!"
12. Wamin qablihi kitabu moosa imaman warahmatan wahatha kitabun musaddiqun
lisanan AAarabiyyan liyunthira allatheena
alamoo wabushra lilmuhsineen
12. And before this, was the Book of Moses as a guide and a mercy: And this Book
confirms (it) in the Arabic tongue; to admonish the unjust, and as Glad Tidings to those
who do right.
13. Inna allatheena qaloo rabbuna Allahu thumma istaqamoo fala khawfun AAalayhim
wala hum yahzanoon
13. Verily those who say, "Our Lord is Allah," and remain firm (on that Path),- on them
shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.www.islamicbulletin.com