23. He said: "The Knowledge (of when it will come) is only with Allah. I proclaim to you
the mission on which I have been sent: But I see that ye are a people in ignorance!"..
24. Falamma raawhu AAaridan mustaqbila awdiyatihim qaloo hatha AAaridun
mumtiruna bal huwa ma istaAAjaltum bihi reehun feeha AAathabun aleem
24. Then, when they saw the (Penalty in the shape of) a cloud traversing the sky, coming
to meet their valleys, they said, "This cloud will give us rain!" "Nay, it is the (Calamity)
ye were asking to be hastened!- A wind wherein is a Grievous Penalty!
25. Tudammiru kulla shay-in bi-amri rabbiha faasbahoo la yura illa masakinuhum
kathalika najzee alqawma almujrimeen
25. "Everything will it destroy by the command of its Lord!" Then by the morning they -
nothing was to be seen but (the ruins of) their houses! thus do We recompense those
given to sin!www.islamicbulletin.com