31. Ya qawmana ajeeboo daAAiya Allahi waaminoo bihi yaghfir lakum min
thunoobikum wayujirkum min AAathabin aleem
31. "O our people, hearken to the one who invites (you) to Allah, and believe in him: He
will forgive you your faults, and deliver you from a Penalty Grievous.
32. Waman la yujib daAAiya Allahi falaysa bimuAAjizin fee al-ardi walaysa lahu min
doonihi awliyaa ola-ika fee dalalin mubeen
32. "If any does not hearken to the one who invites (us) to Allah, he cannot frustrate
((Allah)'s Plan) on earth, and no protectors can he have besides Allah. such men (wander)
in manifest error."
33. Awa lam yaraw anna Allaha allathee khalaqa a
l-arda walam yaAAya
bikhalqihinna biqadirin AAala an yuhyiya almawta bala innahu AAala kulli shay-in