138. Here is a plain statement to men, a guidance and instruction to those who fear Allah.
139. Wala tahinoo wala tahzanoo waantumu al-aAAlawna in kuntum mu/mineen
139. So lose not heart, nor fall into despair: For ye must gain mastery if ye are true in
140. In yamsaskum qarhun faqad massa alqawma qarhun mithluhu watilka al-ayyamu
nudawiluha bayna a
nnasi waliyaAAlama Allahu allatheena amanoo wayattakhitha
minkum shuhadaa wa
llahu la yuhibbu a
140. If a wound hath touched you, be sure a similar wound hath touched the others. Such
days (of varying fortunes) We give to men and men by turns: that Allah may know those
that believe, and that He may take to Himself from your ranks Martyr-witnesses (to
Truth). And Allah loveth not those that do wrong.
141. Waliyumahhisa Allahu allatheena amanoo wayamhaqa alkafireen