46. Who bear in mind the certainty that they are to meet their Lord, and that they are to
return to Him.
47. Ya banee isra-eela othkuroo niAAmatiya allatee anAAamtu AAalaykum waannee
faddaltukum AAala alAAalameen
47. Children of Israel! call to mind the (special) favour which I bestowed upon you, and
that I preferred you to all other (for My Message).
ttaqoo yawman la tajzee nafsun AAan nafsin shay-an wala yuqbalu minha
shafaAAatun wala yu/khathu minha AAadlun wala hum yunsaroon
48. Then guard yourselves against a day when one soul shall not avail another nor shall
intercession be accepted for her, nor shall compensation be taken from her, nor shall
anyone be helped (from outside).
49. Wa-ith najjaynakum min ali firAAawna yasoomoonakum soo-a alAAathabi
yuthabbihoona abnaakum wayastahyoona nisaakum wafee thalikum balaon min