6. Thalika bi-annahu kanat ta/teehim rusuluhum bi
lbayyinati faqaloo abasharun
yahdoonana fakafaroo watawallaw wa
staghna Allahu wa
llahu ghaniyyun hameed
6. That was because there came to them apostles with Clear Signs, but they said: "Shall
(mere) human beings direct us?" So they rejected (the Message) and turned away. But
Allah can do without (them): and Allah is free of all needs, worthy of all praise.
7. ZaAAama allatheena kafaroo an lan yubAAathoo qul bala warabbee latubAAathunna
thumma latunabbaonna bima AAamiltum wathalika AAala Allahi yaseer
7. The Unbelievers think that they will not be raised up (for Judgment). Say: "Yea, By
my Lord, Ye shall surely be raised up: then shall ye be told (the truth) of all that ye did.
And that is easy for Allah."
8. Faaminoo bi
llahi warasoolihi wa
nnoori allathee anzalna wa
8. Believe, therefore, in Allah and His Messenger, and in the Light which we have sent
down. And Allah is well acquainted with all that ye do.www.islamicbulletin.com