114. Afaghayra Allahi abtaghee hakaman wahuwa allathee anzala ilaykumu alkitaba
llatheena ataynahumu alkitaba yaAAlamoona annahu munazzalun min
lhaqqi fala takoonanna mina almumtareen
114. Say: "Shall I seek for judge other than God? - when He it is Who hath sent unto you
the Book, explained in detail." They know full well, to whom We have given the Book,
that it hath been sent down from thy Lord in truth. Never be then of those who doubt.
115. Watammat kalimatu rabbika sidqan waAAadlan la mubaddila likalimatihi wahuwa
115. The word of thy Lord doth find its fulfilment in truth and in justice: None can
change His words: for He is the one who heareth and knoweth all.
116. Wa-in tutiAA akthara man fee al-ardi yudillooka AAan sabeeli Allahi in
yattabiAAoona illa a
anna wa-in hum illa yakhrusoon
116. Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead thee away
from the way of God. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie.www.islamicbulletin.com